weird sensations?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deblin, Nov 5, 2006.

1. deblin

deblin New Member

does anyone feel like tingling sensations or things crawling on skin.
    soory its kindof hard to descibe . My chest area feels like that.
    i dont know if its anxiety
  2. aubrygreen

aubrygreen New Member

I get tingly-tickly-crawly-itchy sensations a lot, too, not on my chest but on my mid back and scalp and sometimes on my arms. I don't think it's anxiety, as I have never been diagnosed with anxiety and have no reason to think I might have it. I have always thought fibromyalgia is a nerve disorder; I have no doubt that the tingly sensations are simply another way our nerves malfunction.

Hope you feel better. :)
  3. msbad66

msbad66 New Member

4. charlenef

charlenef New Member

one more thing i can tack on to the list. i do get it everywhere even across my chest so i guess it is common. charlene
  5. chloeuk

chloeuk New Member

I am sure I read that this type of thing can be caused by a vit b12 defeincy...have you had yours checked? Might be worth looking into as its important to catch it as early as possible to avoid long term damage.
  6. jole

jole Member

I feel things on my neck and arms all the time - keep thinking a hair is there or a bug, but nope. Nothing again.
  7. tinktink

tinktink New Member

Yes I get them all over... they seem to pick a spot or two for a while but move around to different parts of my body.

Wish I had an answer to help you deal with them .... me I just rub them and swipe in case it really is a bug.

Best Wishes Diana
  8. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

This may be WAY out there or way off base, but do a search for Morgellons disease. This is thought to be a mystery disease where people feel like bugs are crawling on them. Many find fibers coming out of their skin. Check it out.

Good Luck, Joann
  9. nodiagnosis

nodiagnosis New Member

one of the most nagging symtoms I have had for years.Right now I cant sleep because of these weird sensations-lasy night,I couldnot find my left leg because itwas extremely numb-i found it after waking up and shaking the whole legNo one seems to know the cause but I use diazepam,vitamin Bcomplex,calcium and magnesium that seem to helpThe weird sensations also ge intolerable just before my periods Menopause is also a likely cause.
  10. basilrathbone

basilrathbone New Member

Shortly after I got sick 16 months ago I started feeling weird sensations like drops of ice water trickling over my upper lip. I kept expecting it to be wet when I touched it, it was that real.
  11. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

I get them mostly in my calves and thighs. Sometimes my whole body jolts with one big crawling sensation. Get it on my scalp too.
    Feels like neurological damage of some kind.
    Mini