Weird symptom

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kellygirl, Aug 15, 2006.

1. kellygirl

kellygirl Member

I had asked before and nobody seems to have this. I have a "pocket", a spot in my throat, left side, that food gets trapped in. It's aggravating and I need to drink lots of water until it dislodges. I have had an xray done that showed something abnormal with the tissues or muscles.

My neck, front and back, is not right, not aligned. I receive therapy for that.

Just wondering..........Patti
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

I had the same problem for many years after my tonsilectomy. I had forgetton about it until I read your post.

I would have to push on the outside of my throat and moved the back of my tongue around to get it out. Or like you drink or gargling helps too.

I think they left a small pocket while stitching me up. It has either grown back or is still pack with food, eewwww. lol.

Did you have any dental work or surgery. Did this just this happen on day. Are you seeing a Ear, Nose and Throat Dr.

I wish I could be of more help, but I wanted you to know you are not the only that has had this problem. But do have it looked into throughly- Carla
  3. kellygirl

kellygirl Member

if you read my posts, plenty of dental work. Lots of restorations done.

I heard of a woman that literally would stick her fingers down her throat and remove what was trapped after eating! My sister's friend.

I had it checked and I guess it wasn't important enough to have to do anything about it. It is just an annoyance when it happens.

Thanks for answering.......Patti

[ advertisement ]