weird symptom

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kriket, Oct 11, 2006.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

I have been fine all day, and actually have felt better than normal. All of a sudden, my cheeks got really hot and I feel like crap, just all of a sudden. Anybody else ever do this?

Kriket
  2. psychomama

psychomama New Member

I haven't had the cheeks getting hot part, but I have had weird symptoms that come on all of a sudden & I feel bad for a day or two. It used to be longer, but it's not as bad as it was or else I'm used to it. Anyway, I call them "spells".
  3. Beachtrekker1

Beachtrekker1 New Member

The thing with Fibro is, " no rhyme no reason." I feel like a some mad scientist took me apart and completely re=wired me!!!!
  4. swiss

swiss New Member

I often fell this and usually I feel terrible when I get it. My cheeks get really red and feel hot. We likely have another cfs/fibro symptom.

Hot cheeks
  5. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Did you have low blood sugar at the time, did you need to eat? Earlier today my face got flushed and hot, I felt a little nauseated and dizzy. I think I forgot to eat lunch because I had a busy day. Once I ate, it took a while, but after about an hour I felt better. Don't know if that is what happened to you, but I thought I would bring it up.
    Sometimes I get an anxiety attack also, for no apparent reason, that always makes me feel overheated, nauseated and dizzy. Hope you are feeling better, Kim :)
  6. sydneysider

sydneysider Member

Have you been taking b vitamins. There's a type of niacin....might be nicatinamide?....can't remember off the top of my head....that can cause sudden hot cheeks.
  7. kriket

kriket New Member

wamps ans syndeysider- No, I don't take B vitamins, so it could not be that. My ears did get really hot too and turned really red.

boltchik- I don't think it was low blood suger. It could very well be anxiety though. I do have anxiety attacks.(Quite often)

Kriket

8. rose52

rose52 New Member

This happens to me all the time. not so much the cheeks thereselves.. just like hot flashes all over.. with a feeling of faint. It can happen so instantly its unreal.
    wishing you the best
    rose