Welchol for mold?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by blue89, Apr 20, 2017 at 11:29 AM.

1. blue89

blue89 Member

Hello all,

I am new here and was wondering if someone could give me some insight. I have been sick over 3 years and my illness started rapidly after a miscarriage. Three years later and and numerous doctors later I got diagnosed with lyme disease.

I later went on to find another doctor who thinks my main problem is actually mold. All my shoemaker labs were out of whack, I failed vcs, and I tested the home I was living in that I knew had been water damaged. It came back as unsafe, and I also have genes mold susceptible.

So my doctor has started me on welchol. I cannot take csm as I have gallstones and my doctor is worried it will cause my gallbladder grief, but every time I go on it I get severe muscle pain and cramps in my legs, and my legs constantly tingle.

I thought it might be a coincidence, but the I ease off the meds it gets better, and when I start again it comes right back. My doctor recommended more magnesium due to my complaint of cramps, but it hasn't yet made a difference.

I was wondering if anyone else has had something similar on welchol?