Welcome Brightlights

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MicheleF, Aug 24, 2002.

1. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

Didn't want to post on Lori's (LBinCA) post as she was taking a survey.

I am also a teacher (pt), have 2 boys, although I'm much younger than you (1962)...lol I have fms and cfids.

When you get a chance, let us know what's going on with you...do you have fms and/or cfids, do you have a great doctor, how you're doing, etc.

There is not only a great library here, but the members are very supportive and helpful.

Best wishes. Michele

2. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

Didn't want to post on Lori's (LBinCA) post as she was taking a survey.

I am also a teacher (pt), have 2 boys, although I'm much younger than you (1962)...lol I have fms and cfids.

When you get a chance, let us know what's going on with you...do you have fms and/or cfids, do you have a great doctor, how you're doing, etc.

There is not only a great library here, but the members are very supportive and helpful.

Best wishes. Michele

3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

To the board Brightlights, glad to have you join us.

Thanks Michele for making this post, I seem to have missed Brightlights first post.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. kitkat623

kitkat623 New Member

This is a very lively board with lots of caring people. Great information too! I'm sorry that I didn't see your post, but wanted to wish you a warm welcome. Kathy
  5. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

and a bump so brightlights sees this.
  6. LuvMeCritters

LuvMeCritters New Member

I want to welcome you too. You will be overwhelmed by the amount of knowledge and the number of caring people on this board. Glad to have you. :)

Regina
  7. GEC

GEC New Member

Welcome bright lights!!!

gail
  8. G

G New Member

You will find an lot of great information here and the folks are wonderful to share. I for one think this site has the best information resources than anywhere else online. Hope you feel welcomed and enjoy the board.

G

[ advertisement ]