Welcome Newbies!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Esoteric, Aug 26, 2002.

1. Esoteric

Esoteric New Member

I've been away and I've noticed there are a number of new people posting on the site. I would like to welcome you with a cheery Hello!

Sorry that you have recently been diagnosed and that you have found your way here - - but the fact that you have found this site, is a good thing. I hope you find this site a source of strength and support like I have.

Esoteric
    [This Message was Edited on 08/26/2002]
  2. Esoteric

Esoteric New Member

I've been away and I've noticed there are a number of new people posting on the site. I would like to welcome you with a cheery Hello!

Sorry that you have recently been diagnosed and that you have found your way here - - but the fact that you have found this site, is a good thing. I hope you find this site a source of strength and support like I have.

Esoteric
    [This Message was Edited on 08/26/2002]
  3. stix

stix New Member

I'm Joy. I just joined a couple of days ago. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia about 4 years ago, although I have found out since, that there is still some question as to whether or not I have CFS, but I still manage to work part-time and take care of my small home. I love gardening, but don't get to do as much lately as I would like.

I am a firm believer in Meditation, Stretching Exercises, and Healthy Eating. I don't take much medication or many supplements but rather look for the most natural way of healing my mind, body, and spirit.

I am a widow with three grown children even though I am only in my early 40's.

Well, that's all I can think of right now. It's very nice to meet you.

Joy
  4. Esoteric

Esoteric New Member

Nice to meet you too. I hope to chat with you again soon.

Esoteric

5. TeresaBnGA

TeresaBnGA New Member

Thanks for the nice greeting Esoteric!

Soft hugs!
    Teresa :)
  6. brightlights

brightlights New Member

I have been lurking for a bit, and saw a few topics that said "I'm new here", but I decided to jump in feet first and just go right into the discussions myself.

Thank you for the welcome.

Sandra