Welcome Nomoredance!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MicheleF, Aug 28, 2002.

1. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

You're not lost, as you signed in one post, cause we found you! The members here are great and very supportive, and there's tons of info avail from them & from the library here.

Best wishes to you. Michele

P.S. Lots of us are working on asking others for help ... it's not easy, but we're learning!
  2. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

You're not lost, as you signed in one post, cause we found you! The members here are great and very supportive, and there's tons of info avail from them & from the library here.

Best wishes to you. Michele

P.S. Lots of us are working on asking others for help ... it's not easy, but we're learning!
  3. Betty50victor

Betty50victor New Member

Thanks so much for the welcome Michele. This board, all of you, are a great help!!!!! Wish I wasn't such a shut in...
    I know I really need to meet some people around here with the same crap. I'm just hidding more and more. Well, gotta go for now.
    Thanks again, Betty in Valencia CA.
  4. tired42long

tired42long New Member

I know what it's like to hide out...and not by choice. I also was a single mom for about 5 yeears. I became the toughest kid on the block---didn't want anyone to help ---esp a Man!!( sorry, nothing against all men, but a bad divorce will do tha tI have since remarried and know what give and take is..Equal. I had to relearn how to allow other's into my space. And now have to ask for help without guilt or shame. You sound like a very confident and hardworking person. You are still that person...just your body wont allow the physical. Know that your friends here are here to listen and will try to help you see the positive. You ARE still dancing...sometimes when life slows down the music, you find great little miracles and friendshi
    p!