Welcome Pixie Dupree

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MicheleF, Sep 20, 2002.

1. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

saw your reply to a post by Nana2. You have such a great attitude that I wanted to make sure you saw the welcome. Hope your treatment w/ Cipro continues to work, and glad to hear you're feeling so much better.

Best wishes, will look forward to see more of your postive postings...Michele
  2. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

saw your reply to a post by Nana2. You have such a great attitude that I wanted to make sure you saw the welcome. Hope your treatment w/ Cipro continues to work, and glad to hear you're feeling so much better.

Best wishes, will look forward to see more of your postive postings...Michele
  3. Pixie_Dupree

Pixie_Dupree New Member

Hi MicheleF...

It's so nice of you to give me a special welcome...it really makes me feel so good...

As I've read the posting board I've seen how much of a bond yall have with one another,and how willing each of you are to help...what ever the topic might be...I see that the responses are all cutting edge...well informed,and most of all they come from the heart...

I'm really looking forward to being part of such a kind,loyal,and supportive group...yall have shown in your answers to the posts that you not only know what the word support group means,but you practice it constantly...it's so refreshing...

I'm so glad that I was luckey enough to find this special site,and all of you...
    Sending gentle hugs and angel kisses...
    Love...Pixie DuPree ;-)