Welcome to all the newbies on the board

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by libra55, Dec 17, 2005.

1. libra55

libra55 New Member

This board is flying so fast these days, I notice there are many new members here. Just want to say welcome and glad to have you with us. This is a good group, we have support, humor, a prayer thread, and recipes too. I have been here since 2003, this is my lifeline.

So many knowledgeable people here and a wealth of information.

(((Hugs)))) to all
    Michelle
  2. sabimax

sabimax New Member

ty michelle....so much..still learnign here how to check on posts that I might have replied..to...I think they turn purple if I have replied right hehe..anyhow thanks for the welcome..I have felt very welcome here....sarah
  3. bigdogrescue

bigdogrescue New Member

I was just dx on Tuesday of this past week. I'm still pretty overwhelmed and sort of in shock. I knew it was going to be FMS, CFIDS or MS. They still are not ruling out MS. It was a big relief to find so much info on the web and such an active msg board.
  4. libra55

libra55 New Member

Sorry I did not do a better job introducing myself, I am 50, have FM and also Crohn's disease, it is interesting that many people who have one autoimmune disease also have at least one more and sometimes two. There are members here with several autoimmune things going on at once. There are quite a few with MS.

Yes that is right the posts do turn a different color after you read them, for me it is purple also, for some it might be red (depends on your monitor I guess).

Michelle