Welcome to Janalynn

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lurkernomore, Jan 3, 2008.

1. lurkernomore

lurkernomore New Member

While I was being welcomed to this board, we had another poster come in and ask if she could join too. Her name is Janalynn. You all have been so very welcoming and supportive to me here that I guess I just wanted to pay it forward and give her a nice, warm welcome too.

So to all who will, please welcome Janalynn to the board. I love it here and I believe she will too. So cut loose Janalynn and post away! Lurkernomore..aka Katie
  2. kjade

kjade New Member

YES!! Welcome Janalynn!! We are happy to have you on the board!! This is where we discuss anything and everything - we joke, get advice, just talk....and forget about our dd's for a little while!

Hope you enjoy it here!! :)
  3. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I have posted on the "other side" but only recently discovered it over here.
    I appreciate the post - really, how very sweet of you!

4. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

very sweet and kind..
    Yes I've done a little perusing, reading, catching up..
    Elaine, I'm trying to stay caught up on you - waaaaaay too hard LOL.

Thornton is only about 35 min away or so -I'm a little farther north in Loveland.

Sometimes it's nice to get away from the medically technical stuff. So thanks for the welcome and for keeping me entertained!
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

WElcome! I Hope you like it here! We are a very fun and supportive Gang over here! No negativity to speak of!,,Fun to have you aboard! What kind of treatment are you doing for the FM?,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,Sis