Well friends...I made a big Boo Boo....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MamaR, Jun 30, 2006.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I sent off my mail order prescription on the 20th June. I always scan and keep record of all of my scripts before mailing.
    Well, I went to scan a picture today and there was my prescription. I called the pharmacy and they don't have record of receiving the order yet...slow as usual.
    I guess I am fortunate that I go back to the doc this coming Monday for results from my lupus test. I can give him the script and hopefully he can call it in.

I remember that day....and I was in brain fog...but, I thought that I checked it all so good! I always double/triple check everything lately. Guess I didn't!

Love to all.....Goofy Mari
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

We don't use the mail order, we just take the Rx's to the pharmacy.

I realize I could save a lot of money doing it this way, but it would also be more of a hassle for me.

Hope you can get this straightened out. Good idea you are making copies of the Rx's.

I just had to file a claim with our insurance company for seeing my out of network family doctor. Sent it off today. Could take 5 weeks or so for us to get our money back at 75%. I hope they cover everything. I have a UTI.

Love,
    Faye

3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

office...it was for my blood work up stuf..
    jodie
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Sorry to hear that you have the UTI. Are you on a antibiotic for it? Try to drink plenty of water.

Love....Mari
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

You sound like me! Will they mail it to you... or do you have to go back to office? I know how frustrating it is.

Love....Mari
  6. adirondackhoney

adirondackhoney New Member

seems to be what i do best at times...