Well I did it again

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by littlebrownwren, Dec 9, 2007.

1. littlebrownwren

littlebrownwren New Member

After church today went to the grocery and purchased most of the items to make christmas goodies I don't need to eat.

It's a ritual.

Gotta have that hugh popcorn tin filled with "PARTY MIX", extra nuts, garlic and especially pecans.

Hay Stacks. White chocolate and roll Gold pretzels

Old fashion pralines. Sugar, baking soda,buttermilk and pecans.

Forgot my cocoa for the fudge, drat it all.

Did get fresh coconut and coconut creme for fresh cake layers to do for the freezer a bit ahead of time.

Ingredients for a red velvet cake.

Daughter is a whiz now on diviity, so thats her job now. She also makes pretty good pralines now also.

She also has to make her own batch of party mix.

Discovered recently that Horseradish Mustard makes a great dip for pretzels.

Bought 2 cans of black olives to stuff with creme cheese.

Also forgot my cheese for sausage balls and cheese straws.

Oh well there are a few days left.

The way things are looking as to my health I don't think I'll be getting to do much of this ,if any next year , so I'll be mixing batches of something until I start screaming from pain or fall out in the floor.

I did see a cute little goodie at our christmas dinner at church tonight.

Someone had taken the small pretzels (kinda shaped like hearts)

They drizzled white chocolate on them and a small amount of real chocolate over that and put an M&M in the center.

Perfect bite size pieces.

Will keep you posted on my progress.

Personally I'm already drooling over the party mix. Once made I can't keep my hands out of it.

[This Message was Edited on 12/20/2007]
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Can i come over and Help?,,,,Lolol! I'll bring the pretzels! and will help you mix up all the batches of Everything!,,,,,,,,Happy Holidays!,,,,,,Hugs! Sis