Well I finally posted a picture !!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Granniluvsu, May 17, 2013.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I found my granddaughter hamming it up with her brothers at Christmas time at our son and dil's home. Not sure how long I will have this one up unless I can find one better.

This one was not to hard but the picture was small and I couldn't see the features really well. So, we'll see if I keep it there. Yep, none of me so far I am not in the picture :)!!

I guess, I should have put this on The Porch but this is close - on Chit Chat anyway. I am in a hurry and need to start dinner.

2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I'm probably going to have to find another picture as it is not very clear.

Jam - I have the same problems as you being so non techie as you said. If you have pictures on your computer you can click on to searching or something after clicking on avatar and it goes to your pictures or you guide it to the one you want. If you find one you want click on it and OK or something and it is on there. I just couldn't find one very good that I could see anything very clearly. I don't know what you do if you just have a picture you want to put on there. I guess then you scan and do something or another to get it on the profile screen :)!!

BTW, if you click on the pic it will become larger at least a little bit on another screen with your info on it.

Hope you have a great weekend.

TTYL !