well i got money money back today from the thief

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, May 23, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i have been up and adam today...exhausted...so exhausted i called to see if possible to reschedule my interview to wednesday...so i did..

woouldn't normallly it is hard to put my words together.. when i am stressed i do not think.....

but called us waves...got the invoice number and billing name and address...well that is mine...didn't do it...i swear...

then the mailing addres of the package was a a hotmail.com address...with a production company name...so i googled it.. some myspace names came up...and it was talking about recording music...well that is what the order had to do with...recording equipment and downloads of programs...that musicians pay for...

i would love to put the email address on here but i think i may get in trouble...just for future reference for anyone else...

jodie
  2. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

jodie, I am SO glad you got your money back. I know you have been really stressed since that happened to you Sunday. I was on last night and was reading your posts, trying to find out if you had posted anything else; no good word from you. VERY good news tonight!!!

I was watching Dr. Phil, wouldn't you know; can't remember what day but recently. They were showing issues about online predators and was talking about that "myspace" site. It's so strange that you mentioned it and and was actully someone there that caused you the whole problem.

Again, very good investigating and know you are very relieved.

BlueSky555
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

he asked if i would sign some papers for the fbi...i didn't mind them ask me about getting me fingerprinted..i have to go tomarrow and get a live scan...again...i have been finger printed for real estate license, notary and other jobs w/govt..

told him i don't mind for my protection and to help out finding out this thief problem of innocent victims...

lets see i found out officer friendly is a year younger than me...hmmm..no ring...well who knows maybe i mite ask him out someday..

i am going to move and sign my lease on friday...my house is half packed...told cody we will be putting stuff over there on friday...night and saturday...and his gf can help or stay home..

then sunday is the day we get the truck...and the ex hubby comes up to help move the furniture etc..

jodie
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Very happy for you.
  5. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I'm so glad you got your money back. Now I hope the FBI or police can find out who did this.

That was a close call.

Hugs,
    Faye
  6. kriket

kriket New Member

You are very lucky that you got your money back!!! I know that you were really worried. I am so glad that the story turned out this way.

Kriket
  7. sisland

sisland New Member

I'm so glad to hear that this worked out for you! a few years ago someone forged my signature and it was a 2 year nightmare!.....................................................we survived it though and the person went to prison!!..so i hope they can nail the person who did that to you!! sisland
  8. carebelle

carebelle New Member

So glad things worked out .These things are scary.Can you explane how they got your numbers ?And was it just used to shop on line for music downloads?
  9. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i made payment over thephone w/my atm debit visa checking account....
    someone called back claiming t be from comast collections dept.? well long story made short..they need the numbers on the back of my card because they said it could not be processed w/it,,,so i niavely gave it to them...

then they made a purchase of 2,040.00 on us waves.com

and i did the research... and i called to have the debit card stopped...

normally it takes 7-10 business days to get your money back...but they did a hardship form for me...so i got it back at the end of the business day...

now i have someone still claiming to be from comcast but the y have tronoto canada phone number on my caller id...
    they wanted to know how my new service went and is everything up to my specs...told them i do no feel comfortable giving out my personal info.. and if

i goto go now to a track awards night for my son..

by

jodie