Well I had my court date

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Carlacat, Sep 6, 2003.

1. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

With all the medical problems that I have the judge concentrated on the depression part the most. I have to have a full mental evaluation done which is scheduled for Oct 10 then we go back to court again and start all over. I dont know how this is going to turn out cause he is a very stiff judge. We will see.
    Carlacat
  2. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul New Member

This sounds like a good thing to me. He could have made his mind up and said no. At least he thinks there is a REAL problem. Perhaps this waiting for the evaluation will put you into a full blown flair!
  3. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

I still can't understand why depression is so much more acceptable than FM. If they think FM is "all in our heads" how much more so is depression! LOL
  4. hope-floats

hope-floats New Member

You have my best wishes for things working out for you. While you are waiting for the appointment and next court date, maybe you can find someone experienced to assist you with the upcoming proceedings. I hope the psychiatrist is familiar with this illness and it's effects. Make sure you arm yourself with info for your appt in the event he isn't informed. Good luck!