Well I have crashed

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sheila1366, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I was afraid it would happen,hoped I washed my hands enough to keep from getting sick.But I am now a victim to this nasty virus.Carrie's pneumonia is pretty much gone,DH was able to go to work for the first time Fri. after over a week.My oldest Amber is going to the dr. with dad and sister this morning.I am afraid she has an infection somewhere in her lungs now.I have been nurse maid for awhile.The only one "healthy" so I did everything.But right now it's not just the coughing and sore throat that worries me.I am having pain in joints and all through out my body just like the first time FM really showed it's ugly face.I never thought I would ever say that a virus is nothing compared to my FM pain.But it is.Aren't you all glad I am not brushing my cuddies off on you.LOL! Gotta laugh,alll this stuff that keeps happening to my family is like a nightmare.I gotta keep positive.I may not be able to move,eat or rest comfotably but by golly I am gonna atleast try to laugh.:>
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Hi Sheila,
    I love your attitude! You have so much on your plate and you handle it well. Now it's time to look after you for a while. Try to get some rest and if it gets worse go to the Doctor.

Take Care.
    Kathy.
  3. 1horse

1horse New Member

such a great attitude. hang in there girl..we will be praying for you . Peggy
  4. silky17

silky17 New Member

I think I have strep throat. I can never stay away from the viruses.

ughhhhhhhh.

I feel icky