Well.. I have lyme disease on top of everythingy else..Help!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ImDigNiT, Oct 21, 2005.

1. ImDigNiT

ImDigNiT New Member

Through my Denver FFC Dr. I found out this morning I have Lymes. Don't know how many bands yet, because she had to email me as I missed her call yesterday and they are closed today so she emailed me and I live in Florida.

I am very angry that our normal insurance does not pay for the Igenex testing so I could already have started treatment.

I also have been diaganosed with the following:

Fibro
    Chronic Ebstein-barr
    CMV
    HHV6
    Candida
    Chlamydia Pneunia (also known as the "Heart Germ"
    Clotting Defect (to much)
    High BP
    Low Natural Killer Cell Activity
    Vit. D Defiecncy
    Reverse T3 T4
    High Cholesterol in all catigories
    Cornary Ratio High
    Cardiovascular is high (12.2)
    High Cardio CRP (8.4)
    Along with Hormonal imbalances and thyroid issues.

I have always been athletic and ran five staffing offices until I had to take disability Nov.2,2004.

I really feel like doggy do. I have left a message for my primary Dr. today, but probably will not get called back today unless he calls me late. Last week he called me back at 9pm but I was asleep.

I am now really scared with the lyme disease. I know many of you have it and I could really use your knowledge,expertise and support at this time.

I appreciate any responses.

Peaceful mind and body to all.

Marcia
  2. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Now you know why you've been so sick.

It's seems to me that the ones that have the most infections (like your list and mine) also have lymes. Just my observation.

I really think the lymes reactivates the other infections and then the others ie hormones, thyroid etc. trail behind.

I just received an e-mail from Dr. Labair this morning. She must be at her desk.

I'm on 3 doxy, 1 biaxin and starting anti-viral and like you am not feeling good. I can't go full steam on these, have to work my way up (strength of pill) along with the other supplements, etc

If it helps I'm in the same boat as you. At least we're getting some answers.

Fogged Up: How are you doing with the antibiotics, are you still on the same ones?

Cindy

3. tansy

tansy New Member

but it's a very familiar pattern. The good news is most of this is treatable.

I was Dx with borreliosis/lyme, other infections, and more since last year. I am using a samento based protocol and addressing other issues as well. After over 22 years following an acute onset I am feeling less ill than I have throughout all those years; some symptoms are have gone or are improving. Everyone can see the difference.

Lyme disease can seem scarey, but there are a lot of Tx options. Raised titres for EBV, CBV and HHV6 occur because the IS is no longer able to hold them in check. Treating a few of these infections can lead to a lower pathogen load overall and an improvement in other areas like T3 and T4.

Good luck with your Tx.

love, Tansy[This Message was Edited on 10/21/2005]
  4. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

What a mess, huh? At least you will have a direction to take and hopefully several of deficiencies, infections or viruses will respond to the same treatment. I start the antibiotic/antiviral/gammaglobulin IV and pills protocol in November out of the Seattle FFC.

I'm thinking we've earned degrees in this stuff by now and we should start using all the initials from the ailments after our signatures. Dr. Marci ImDigNit and Dr. Francie Rileyearl.

We're in this alphabet soup together girl! Take care!

Francie
  5. ImDigNiT

ImDigNiT New Member

I beleieve you are right...Drs. in this dd we could almost be.

I apprecitiate your sharing and humor. I still don't know if I have to find a Dr. locally here in the Capital City of Florida to treat the disease as it seems the knowledge is not here.

Go Figure, my regular Dr. called me at 5:30, and because I was asleep and our answering machine was full, I have know idea what he would have told me.

Oh well, hopefully I will receive a call this weekend (most unlikelly) unless Nuclear Profusion I had today was bad.

But I AM ALIVE! And plan to stay that way along time.

Thanks Ya'll

Marcia