well i hope i haven't started another flare up

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Jun 10, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

w/the fever type...i am getting the chills through out...spasms...the klonopin is not strong enough...guess i will be calling the dr. on monday...

i went to art and wine festival and had a fun time w/some friends...then they invited me out to san francisco to go out dancing...later on tonight...well i had 2 beers and i rarely drink at all....anyways got a sinus headache...laid down for half hour.. then thought i better listen to my body...

called and cancelled..the idea was great but the body wasn't holding up at the time..

well took some excedrine migraine and psudofed and felt good enough to go grocery shopping for my bbq today...and going out to the art festival again...different group of friends...
    then they are coming over to my apt and swim play or eat ...
    friend had twins that are 4 years old... and a 3 yr. old..all boys...it will be fun...i can't wait to see them...

they are so curious about everything at that age...

wish me luck and i will be going to bed here shortly...

i made my coleslaw. baked beans and bought the desserts...i said forget making it...give myself a break...

jodie
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I'm glad you listened to your body and didn't go dancing- maybe next time. But you've had fun and your friends are coming over today. I hope you're feeling better and can more or less relax when they are there. Take care! Terri
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i am so tired...and have had to stay off my feet and legs as much as possible...

everything was fine yesterday....food and company were nice to have over...they are great people...

but i need to force myself to go to my pcp doctor and call the psychologist...i think i need my klonopin increased...i am only on .5 mgs...and not sleeping very well at all..

yesterday was was having the chills thru out the body just a flare and i am so darn fatigue...

if i could spit nails i would...

i haven
    t showered since friday...now i am just gettting depressed because my mind tells me i'm too young and to be dealing w/this in my life...

well i need to call dr's tomarrow...i am not on any ad's i had to go off from vavactil cause we thought it was another allergic reaction to another med...i was in burning pain all over and it just hurt to be hugged or touched at all...could sleep..

just saying hi everyone..

jodie
  4. libra55

libra55 New Member

I'm sorry your going thrugh this. Just try and rest, rest, as much as you can. I had a bad two weeks, I went to five social events in 72 hours including my own kid's parties and 2 days before that I drank a margarita (I'm not a drinker), and it all caught up with me. both my FM and Crohn's flared up big time.

I haven't called dr., I've been trying to rest as much as I can and the heck with housework and people's needs, and I am a little better now.

Good luck with having the kids at your house, and have fun!

Easy does it. try to get a few naps, they help.

Michelle