well I just came over from the FM to ask for ya'lls prayers for

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by poodlegirl, Nov 9, 2002.

1. poodlegirl

poodlegirl New Member

me. I guess I am feeling sorry for myself. I am sitting here just totally boo-hooing. I am hurting like mad, both physically and mentally. How can I go on. I know ther are people much worse off than me. I guess it is hard to see out past my own atmosphere of torment. This disease is so not nice. If it were something that could be cut out of me or lanced or radiated, but it stays with me no matter where I am it is there too. Please pray for me that I can at least come to peace with it. If I must bear the physical pain, at least please pray that I have a good healthy mental state. I will pray that all of you will be safe and heal and feel good.
  2. Kim

Kim New Member

In the name of Jesus, I lift you up in prayer. May all your needs be met and may our Lord in His goodness give you the comfort and strength. Kim
  3. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

Poodlegirl; may Jesus wrap His loving arms around you, may His peace be with you!! I understand the pain that you describe and I know that our Lord understands the pain that you describe...In Christ's love I will pray for your needs..BARB
  4. ladydi

ladydi New Member

Dear Shellie,

I know it's so hard to understand why we have to deal
    with this DD. I have totally lost my previous life. But,
    I do pray that God has a new way for me, and for you.

God does desire for us to ask of Him. We are His children. I do know it's hard to live with the pain.

My prayer for you Shellie,
    Most kind and gracious heavenly Father, we thank you for
    your love and for being with us. I ask you now Lord to
    forgive me of my sins, as I make my petion known to you for
    Shellie. Blanket her with comfort from THE HOLY SPIRIT.
    Relieve the pain she has both physcial and emotional.
    Believing that it's not your will that we suffer but for a
    period of time Lord, so that we may also become closer to
    you thru it. If it is your will, Lord relieve her pain.
    As always, as I come to you, I ask these favors and blessings, in Jesus name, Amen
    diane/LadyDi

ps Shellie, I'm sorry I didn't pick this request up until
    now.
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

That the Lord give you the strength to deal with the pain, and all the misery you are in right now.

All of us have been where you are right now. None of us are taking this illness with a smile!

I have had this for 20 years, and at times I could just punch walls and scream. But then I think that others are worst off then I am, and I thank the Lord that this is all that I have to deal with.

But I didn't arrive here in a days time either!

Will be praying for you untill I hear your are feeling better, and that your mind stays stable, that I am thankful for. I get angry, but I am still ME!

YOu take care, and know that you have friends and prayer warriors right here for you when you need us.

God Bless,

Shalom, Shirl
  6. guest

guest Guest

Dear Lord, I pray for some release from the physical and mental pain your daughter is feeling. Please release her from her torment at least temporally.Mostly I pray for her peace of mind.

These things I say in the name of Jesus Christ, AMEN

Paula
    [This Message was Edited on 11/13/2002]
  7. PMangels

PMangels New Member

I know what it feels like to be in a lot of pain and mental anquish. I will pray that God will put his arms of love around you and help you to deal with the pain. God wishes none of us to suffer. May you feel the presence of God touching your body right now. He loves you so much.

Blessings
    Arlene
  8. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

Dear Shellie,
    I pray that you will somehow find the strength to deal with your emotional and physical pain. Please believe that you will have periods that are better than what you are going through now. You have a lot of good friends here, and we all care about you. I will pray that this flare is a short one followed by a long, well deserved remission. Best of luck to you.
    Kathryn
  9. allhart

allhart New Member

prayers and hugs,
    kara