WELL I'M WALKING

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by poeticbobbi, Jul 24, 2007.

1. poeticbobbi

poeticbobbi New Member

I POSTED A FEW DAYS AGO ABOUT FOLKS MISTAKING MY KINDNESS FOR WEAKNESS.WELL ME AND THE BOYFRIEND HAVE DECIDED TO SPLIT,(MORE MY DECISION).IT DOESN'T FEEL GOOD BUT IT DIDN'T FEEL GOOD THE DAY TO DAY ARGUMENTS.I WAS FEELIN' LONELY AND SAD,SO IF I AM GONNA BE LONELY,I'M GONNA BE ALONE,YA KNOW.SO HERE I AM JUST WAITING TO SEE JUST HOW LONG ITS GONNA TAKE FOR HIM TO CLEAR OUT.THAT'S THE HARD PART CAUSE WE LIVE TOGETHER.ANYWAY I ACTUALLY FEEL BETTER JUST SHARING WITH YOU GUYS.HEY,WHO KNEW(BIG SMILE).
  2. poeticbobbi

poeticbobbi New Member

IT IS MY APARTMENT SO HE GOES,AND I STAY.HE SEEMS TO BE MORE THAN WILLING TO GO AND HE IS NOT THE TYPE TO LINGER AROUND SO IT SHOULD BE SOON.THINGS LIKE THIS ARE NEVER EASY BUT AT LEAST WE AGREE THAT THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO DO.
  3. joyfully

joyfully New Member

Next time you go to the grocery store---bring home a couple of cardboard boxes. Dump them in his room. This will reinforce the message without having to say a word.
  4. blkkat

blkkat New Member

yes life is to short to always be fighting, love shouldn't be such a struggle we have it extra hard as it is with this DD. in time someone if you choose will come into your life . you go girl!

BLKKAT
  5. jole

jole Member

I'm sure there will be bad days at first, but before you know it you will be wondering what took you so long! Just come here for support and you'll be fine....you're strong and you're loved, here at least!

Friends - Jole
  6. poeticbobbi

poeticbobbi New Member

SO FAR SO GOOD!!!
    WE ARE WORKING OUT THE DETAILS PEACEABLY.
  7. joyfully

joyfully New Member

I didn't realize that poeticbobbi wanted it to be subtle.

I tend to allow my actions to also speak rather than only limiting myself to words. Men sometimes "tune out" when you try to talk to them; anyway, my hubby and son do this. In person, I'm usually creative when it comes to getting my point across. It is part of my personality.

I try to do it in a way that is funny but effective. Yep, that pretty well describes my approach.