well its been awhile!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by liz73, Nov 10, 2011.

1. liz73

liz73 New Member

Hi you all, just had a little time and thought i would drop in and say hi. It has been a few months since i have been able to be here, but hoping i will have more time now. I lost my house to the bank in the first of September, so i had to find a place to move to, and then get moved which was no easy task, with nobody to help, specially with the furniture, but all worked out, and i got us all moved, and finally setting in a little bit. I moved 2 blocks from work, which has cut down on my stress of worrying about leaving my husband all day and being so far away!!!! I have also cut my work hours down a lot, to help my stress levels, and i think its helping a lot.
    That is all for now, just wanted to say hi, and thank all of you that have given me hope and encouragement in the past, it has worked out for the best i think! Even if i had to lose my house to see that i could not survive the way i was going!!!
    So thanks again, and i will drop back by, hopefully soon!! Ya all take care, and god bless!!!
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thanks for the update. I'm glad that even though you've been through so much, things seem to be working out for you. You are in my prayers.

Love, Mikie

LEFTYGG Member

What a positive attitude! I'm so happy your stress levels have been reduced. Stress really does a number on us. Drs tell us to lower our stress but that's hard to do. I hope you continue on your healing path. Love gail