well more pieces to the puzzle

Discussion in 'Caregivers' started by grandmashelper, Nov 12, 2004.

1. grandmashelper

grandmashelper New Member

Well we have talked to the doctors but they say they can not give her anything to help her sleep because of her past problems with bleeding ulcers. We have also found out that she has a hernia and erosion of the esophagus. They gave her prilasic but it made her sick so??? She has also started losing alot of weight even though she eats really good. Doctors cant tell us about that either they just shrug and go on??? she doesnt like or tolerate sweets so the ensure thing wont work. What to do.
  2. kd5k

kd5k New Member

I have read both of your posts. I would like to invite you over to the alzheimers message board. this board is kind of slow. this is where I started and went over there. It is like being "home" everyone understands and is a caregiver or was one. there are many knowledgable caring people over there. Please accept my invatation and make a post over there. Take the time, ( allot of time, LOL ) and reads posts over there. It has really been a life saver for me. Look forward to seeing you. Hugs, Debbie