Well off to the orthopedic today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sheila1366, Feb 23, 2006.

  1. Sheila1366

    Sheila1366 New Member

    And I am scared.She already told me that if this impingment in my right shoulder didn't get better surgery was the only option.I am hoping to talk her into a cortizone shot to buy me some time.

    My daughter,Carrie, more than likely has benign tumor on her pituratory gland and that will need to be surgically removed.I want to be in good shape for that.

    We should get the final results from her recent labs maybe today or for sure next week.

    If I do have to have surgery I will wait til she is better.Got be in goo shape to take her to the local water park this summer.We got a very good discount through a program she is in for children like her.One pass for her,I get in free and free parking.Not bad.It is the largest water park in North Carolina.And it just so happens to be only 30 minutes away.

    SO say a little prayer for me.If yo have ever had a cortizone shot you know what I mean.

    Love all,
    Sheila
  2. Cromwell

    Cromwell New Member

    I was so wrapped up in myself this past week I forgot to ask how it was going.

    Prayers for you.

    Much Love Anne C