well your not going to believe it

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sixtyslady, Jul 28, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I know we have many weird things happen to us but the last 2 nites when I wake up both of my ear lobes are numb like when ones foot falls asleep,
    I just thought of something silly I"d love to tell that to my Rhumey, and watch his expression.hes such a dweeb anyhow, sorry I"m feeling naughty today.
    hugs sixtyslady.

2. charlenef

charlenef New Member

this could be myofacial pain related all around my ears tingle and burn. just a thought charlene
  3. ckball

ckball New Member

back in the early 90's I expereinced ear pain. Not inside but outside and above it. It was like the ear was on fire.

I never knew when it would strike, sometimes 5 or 6 times a day or just once or twice. It was only my right ear.

After a year or two I told my Dr and went to a ENT guy and they found no nerve damage or nothing abnormal.

Then 10 years later, it switched to the left ear, just out of the blue. It lasted in the left ear for about 6 months then went away as quickly as it started.

That was about 3 years ago and it never came back. Today for some reason I thought about that and wondered what it was. As long as it stays away, I won't worry to much.

I hope yours doesn't go on for 10 years- Can i be a fly on the wall when you tell your Rhemu- Carla
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

My left ear often gets numb along with that side of the face.

Maybe it means you are com ing into money!!!!

Love Anne Crowmell
  5. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

that would be great right now I could use 12.000 to pay my hubbys hospital bill that the Ins refuses to pay.
    I guess i should be playing the lotto.Ha Ha.
    hugs sixtyslady