Wellbutrin?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hagardreams, Sep 8, 2010.

1. hagardreams

hagardreams New Member

Just wondering how many of you have tired, or are on wellbutrin.

My doctor gave me some, and I read on drugs.com that you shouldnt mix this with lortab. I am on lortab for pain, and I am really concerned about even trying it. It says that it can cause seizures. Ok most likely it wont, but it was a pretty scary thing to read about.

I have been wanting to try it because just about everyone that I know who quit smoking, quit taking wellbutrin.

Thanks for any advise!
    Julie
  2. loto

loto Member

Hi
    I take wellbutrin and vicodin....is lortab the same as vicodin?
    Anyway, i haven't had any problems at all taking both of them. And, my doctor never mentioned not mixing them, nor did my pharmacist. Of course everyone's different!

I hope you decide to take the wellbutrin. I didn't start it to quit smoking, I take it to help me feel better, and it does.

Loto
  3. hagardreams

hagardreams New Member

My first priority is to quit smoking, but I also heard that wellbutrin will help me feel some better.

I have not been able to find an antidepressant that works with me, I always have too many side effects. I hope this one works! I really need to feel better, and if I can quit smoking, I know I should feel some better just from that!

I go see my doctor today that is quitting. I sure dread this appt. I just hope she can help me find another doctor.

Julie
  4. Denamay

Denamay New Member

IT WORKS FOR ME, HAVE BEEN TAKING WELLBUTRIN FOR ABOUT TEN YEARS.