So I went to the rheumy today. She added trazadone to my list of meds. She also sent me for some blood work. A CBC, D, Plt, and ESR Wes. Also a complete metabolic panel. She believes that yes, I do have FM. BUT she thinks I also have something else. The dx codes for my lab work was for polyarthritis NOS, whatever that is, and high risk meds. She was wanting to know if I'd already had a work up for the SI joint dysfunction and I told her yes. MRIs etc. I told her about the white lesions on the mris and areas of increased signaling and etc. She requested all of my MRI and nerve conduction studies from two of my doctors. I go back in two months to recheck. I didn't realize it was going to be that long between visits until I was leaving. Why two months? I don't know. I'm hoping that if she does find something that she thinks is serious, she'll go ahead and call me in or send me for my tests insead of waiting until I go back.