Went back to work today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by razorqueen, Sep 9, 2006.

1. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

I went back to work today for the first time since the middle of July. It was a bit soon, but I had to commit to a day.
    I did a color/cut, perm/cut, and a mans haircut. Thats all I could do. Told my boss the last hr I couldn't work any more. She was ok with it.
    I think I will just be doing my alternating Saturdays for the next few months so I can regain strength and stamina. If I rush to much I will be right back down to where I was when I got off the Effexor.
    I am taking the vit/mineral supplement made by Dr. Teitelbaum, End Fatigue Formula. It is a powder and I think it is helping me abit.
    Just thought I'd let you guys know where I am at right now.

Blessings,
    Raz
  2. kirschbaum26

kirschbaum26 New Member

Dear Raz:

Glad to hear that you were able to go back to work. Hope you can figure out how much time you can handle and that you are able to work it out with your employer.

Thanks for giving us all some hope.

Ingrid
  3. tobelct

tobelct Guest

Wow going to work is a big step. I found I liked the results of the end fatigue. It worked good for me. But I also combined mine with some other supplements. I know the end fatigue did give me some energy that I had been lacking in like forever. I did have to quite mine after awhile I could not cope with the citrus in it.
  4. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

On going back to work, even if it's one day a week...that's progress and I'm happy for you!!!

Even though you might be tired, I hope you're feeling victorious, you've been through so much lately.

Hugs,

Nancy B
  5. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

I did feel good after. I even typed a few long emails yesterday evening which I hadn't done in a LONG time!

I am also taking magnesium/malic acid, digestive enzymes, and omega 3 wild fish oil when I remember. I am gonna start B12 injections next time I see my doctor. 1wk/for 8 wks, I think.

Raz
  6. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Hi Raz, You sound more optimistic. Perhaps you have found a balance that will work for you. Take it easy and thanks for letting us know.

Kathy