went down to ssa office again

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, May 2, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i fnally dealt w/some of the overpayment stuff and refiling another reconsideration form...

no one was in there i couldn't believe...

i had to write out in by hand a 3 pg. rebuttal...the form is easy...i had to submit copies of some of here letters and how they made the mistakes and not me so i am not responisble..

plus i said i want my attorney money they w/held from my current status claim when i won at the initial status...

so then i will be getting ahold of my attorney from closed case from 2004...that case was a battle everyone...

anyways need to see if she was forwarded my 5500 plus for the current status claim...she didn't even charge me last time the amount she could have been allowed by ssa...she is sweet and very excellent...

so she may be able to deal with this overpayment stuff i will tell her what i have been doing mayself...

also i was told i should not have been turned into collections if my case was being reviewed and i filed the reconsideration....next step would be file a waiver and say i can not afford to pay this...

busy busy busy...

jodie
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i just gave you someof the update on your other post...

watcing the show "house"

jodie