Went on a cleaning rampage yesterday and am paying for it today..

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by peachbunnee, Dec 27, 2005.

1. peachbunnee

peachbunnee New Member

...either that, or I'm fighting a cold or flu.

I just know I feel like poo-poo.

I have to say it felt good though to get so much accomplished in one day - very rewarding feeling.

peach
  2. minimonkey

minimonkey New Member

Some days, I just need to get something real done, even if I pay the price later. The sense of accomplishment is a pretty darn good motivator ---

One of the things I hate the most about being in a flare is that I can't do all the things I want to do....
  3. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

I've had many days when I felt "good" and overdid it. Like you, I usually pay the next day. Now even if I'm feeling pretty good, I try to pace myself and take some breaks.

It could just be that now that Christmas is over, your body is finally saying "Enough!" Hope you're not getting a bug!

Katy
  4. sdown

sdown New Member

Yes, I know the feeling. I was excited to able to decorate the house for Xmas. Xmas evening I had a break from all my grief and felt not too bad. Ive had a stupid inner ear imbalance for 3 months. The vertigo is driving me crazy. Im hoping it will go away soon. Take care. All the best in the New Year.
  5. peachbunnee

peachbunnee New Member

It's nice to go and vent somewhere where people "get it".

Ya know? ;)

peach
  6. Mamalovinit

Mamalovinit New Member

Everyday I get up thinking to day is the day. Then I go to bed thinking maybe tomorrow...

No really, I am going to really do it tomorrow.

Hope you feel better soon before all you work gets dirty again. Isn't that that rottenness thing no matter how hard you clean you have to do it again sooner or later.

M
    [This Message was Edited on 12/27/2005]