Went to a new doctor

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by AShep, Sep 3, 2002.

1. AShep

AShep New Member

I saw another doctor last week. She seemed very interested in me and willing to help which everyone knows that is rare. This doctor is trying to treat the fibromyalgia. She did xrays to check my bones where I have a lot of my pain (pelvis and wrists). She said those were fine. She did a lot of blood work. She is looking for Lupas also. From what I have read, it seems these two diseases have similar symptoms. She also started me on a combination of supplements. Hopefully I will see some improvement.
  2. AShep

AShep New Member

I saw another doctor last week. She seemed very interested in me and willing to help which everyone knows that is rare. This doctor is trying to treat the fibromyalgia. She did xrays to check my bones where I have a lot of my pain (pelvis and wrists). She said those were fine. She did a lot of blood work. She is looking for Lupas also. From what I have read, it seems these two diseases have similar symptoms. She also started me on a combination of supplements. Hopefully I will see some improvement.
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Ashep! There are a lot of us would give anything to have a doctor that is truly interested in our illness.

I wish you the best on the treatments. Be sure to let us know how you are doing.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. ianurse

ianurse New Member

Where are you from ASHEP? This doctor sounds like someone that I would like to see....