Went to church today and couldn't move my arms!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lovethesun, Dec 18, 2005.

1. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

My husband was up reading and luckily my son was beside me.It's happened once before when I was working.I couldn't stand up.

Couldn't hold paper,and wouldn't you know it my nose started itching and then my eyes. After my husband got back he helped me out.I think I sat to long in one place.How was your day??lol
  2. zerped

zerped New Member

About one month after the Onset of my ME/CFIDS, I was at work when we had a "911 emergency" (client having grand mal seizure). I rushed to grab some things to take with me to their room, but my hands wouldn't do anything. I'd put my hand on a bottle, but my fingers wouldn't wrap around it. Fortunately, about 5 seconds later I was normal.

I know how scary this can be, but it hasn't happened in over a year now. When I get less severe warnings that I'm doing too much...I pay attention! (lol). Try to do less each day than you "know" you could handle. Hope this helps.
  3. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

but I really love the people there and had missed 3 weeks already.Have a great Christmas!
  4. dawnlynn76

dawnlynn76 New Member

I know how you feel. It has happened numourus times to me. I will be holdign a song book and about drop it or do. Sometimes my husband had to hold it for me. Or when you are sitting there and it is time to stand for song or prayer and you think that you are moving but you can't.

Don't stop going to church. If they are trully Christians and your friends they will understand what is going on and supoprt you 100%.

Keep the faith.

[ advertisement ]