went to concert

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by greygodess, Oct 14, 2008.

1. greygodess

greygodess New Member

Saw Celtic Thunder tonight. If you are a pbs watcher you might know who they are. Great concert.

Watched the grandson today. He is almost 2 and has mouth, hand, foot disease. Something I had never heard of. It is a virus that causes blisters to break out on those areas. He has 2 in his mouth so is on soft food for now.

Have a bit of a sore throat myself. But have to get things done. Tomorrow I plan to clean the house. Hopefully finish the yardwork this week. Not a lot going on so I can take it easy. Hope it is a good week for y'all. Godbless
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Hi

I love the Celtic woman Concerts too!,,,,,although i miss the times they are on sometimes,,,,,It's such a Peaceful type music,,,,,,very uplifting!,,,,,,,,Hope your little grandson gets over this quick! ,,,,,,Never heard of it eighter ,,,,,have a great week too!,,,,,,,,,Sis
    [This Message was Edited on 10/15/2008]
  3. greatgran

greatgran Member

Its great you are able to get out and do.. Where do you get the energy to do all you have done and going to do?

Do you have CFS or FM ? Read your profile, see you are on Lexapro does it help with the anxiety/depression. I tried it once and bees went off in my head.

So looking for something to get me back out of the house.

Hope the little grandson gets better.

God Bless,
    gg
  4. greygodess

greygodess New Member

I have never been diagnosed with cfs or fm but I do have some health problems. I have days where my body aches and my knees are now a constant problem. Also the back. I don't have a lot of energy. I just get done what I can. Some of what I do can be done sitting so that is helpful.

I change from the lexparo to celexa. The lexapro was to much like an amphetimine for me. Lost 9 lbs in 3 weeks, i'm not complaining, but my blood pressure was way up.

The grandson is better. He is such a doll. Thanks and Godbless