Went to Doctors Today.............

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrotina, Aug 11, 2005.

1. fibrotina

fibrotina New Member

Went to the doctor's today... he actually spent from 11:30am until 1:15pm with me!! We went over everything I had written down and then went over the paper work I got for a study on Pregablin. We decided that it would be good for me to take part in the study, so I am going to call and officially sign up tomorrow.

I am going for a CT scan of my sinuses Monday morning. I don't know what these headaches are from but we are taking the steps to figure it out. I did get a rx for fioricet for the migranes.

I'm going for my routine blood work and he's checking me for anemia.

I'm really looking forward to this study and hope it will work out for me. If not, at least I have my foot in the door with the best rheumatologist in the area!!

If I am not on tomorrow hope you all have a great weekend!!

Thanks to all of you!!
    Love this site!!
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Glad you found this doc. Please keep us updated on your progress.

Love, Mikie
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'm so happy for you. It will be good to see how things work out. Take care of yourself.

Sue
  4. fibrotina

fibrotina New Member

I've been seeing this Dr. for 5.5 years and trust me this is the first .. usually it's in and out of the office within 15 minutes!! Today was pure luck!!

Wish you could all find a Dr that listens and takes action with you... hope mine stays this way!!

Bless all of you!!
    Tina