Went to Herbalist

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mjgkennedy, Aug 12, 2006.

1. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

Last Wednesday I went to a Herbalist and already I feel better. I went off Doxepin because I couldnt get it here anymore and its the best thing I ever did.

I am on herbs Willow,Black Cohosh,Skullcap,St. Johns Wort,
    Camomile. Willow is supposed to help pain, St. Johns Wort Depression, Black Cohosh and Sage with Menapausal symptoms and I'm not sure about Skullcap. Camomile is to calm you and it has as I suffered a lot from anxiety.

I am also on Nettle Juice which helps with Blood and other disorders. I am taking Passiflora and Lavender for sleeping and getting a good nights sleep which is natural.
    Before I took Passiflora I suffered from Insomnia and Restless Legs. I am praying I can stay with these and they help me as I was at my withs end and on the verge of going back on Antidepressents again even though I know the additives in them and artificial colours would kill me.

I am taking a Brobiotic Powder for my IBS and its helping. I have started on Glucosomine for Arthritis and will let you know how I get on.

All this is expensive and the herbs ae not pleasant to take but I had no alternative but to go the natural route.

I know its not for everyone but I am glad I have gone off all meds.

I will let you know how I get on.

Mary
  2. charlenef

charlenef New Member

there are herbs you can buy with everything already mixed at vitality101.com it might be worth you while. i do take things for my stomach.check out the web site it has a lot of good info. charlene