Went to the doctor about breast lump

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kriket, Aug 20, 2006.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

I went to the dr. last Thurs. and while I was in there I told him about the lump in my breast that came up last week. He felt it and said he did not think it was anything serious because it was sore and kind of itchy, but he told me that if it did not go away by this week to come back in, and he would order a test to see exactly what it was. Anyway, the lump has slowly gone away. I think it was just a swollen lymph gland that was really sore. So anyway, ya'll told me to keep you posted, so this was all it was. Thank goodness!!!!

Kriket
  2. livewire66

livewire66 New Member

Kriket

Big hug for you!! :)
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

Thanks!!!!!!!

Kriket
  4. mrdad

mrdad New Member

I'm glad that you are as smart "as you look" and had the
    good sense to see your Doctor!! Sounds as if he thinks
    things should be ok. Kudos!!

MRDAD
  5. kriket

kriket New Member

Thank you so much. Geez, I didn't know I looked smart. That can be good or bad!!!! LOL Long as I don't look like a "smartallic" sp? LOL Thanks for your reply.

Kriket
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i have fibrocystic breast..

well keep a check on it and try not too worry too much about it..

hugs

jodie
  7. kriket

kriket New Member

Yea. The doctor said something about fibrocystic cysts. He said that it could be that-hormones-or swollen glands. I think it was just swollen glands.

Kriket
  8. srollins

srollins New Member

that is so wonderful. i am happy for you.

however remember though that just because it turned out ok this time doesn't mean u should ignore it if it happens again. you were very wise to go ahead and have it checked out but don't ever ignore one and think it will go away it is nothing.

i am so happy for you.

big hug! shirl
  9. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I know they say that usually when breast lumps are painful, they are NOT cancerous. But it's good that you asked your doctor about it, and even better that it's going away.

Hugs,
    Pam