went to the dr

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by allhart, Oct 30, 2002.

1. allhart

allhart New Member

i went to my drs today ive had a realy bad what i thought was a viris for a few days i didnt see my dr just the nurse pract, anyways many of you know that my dr took me off my all my meds well when the nurse left the room i looked at my chart the drs notes from last time say 18 of 18 tender points active and said that i was in flare!so im madder then i was before he knew how bad i was! ive requested my recordsi realy need to find a new dr,any way i guess i have astma which i was told along time ago but other drs said no and also some sever infection this is the meds they gave me
    1,guaifenex
    2 flovent inhaler
    3 albutterol inhaler
    4 cephalexin
    5 promethiazine
    6 prednisone
    7 hydrocodone only a half a tablet 2 times a day

i only weighed 96 pounds so im hoping ill gain some weight from the meds

kara
  2. allhart

allhart New Member

i went to my drs today ive had a realy bad what i thought was a viris for a few days i didnt see my dr just the nurse pract, anyways many of you know that my dr took me off my all my meds well when the nurse left the room i looked at my chart the drs notes from last time say 18 of 18 tender points active and said that i was in flare!so im madder then i was before he knew how bad i was! ive requested my recordsi realy need to find a new dr,any way i guess i have astma which i was told along time ago but other drs said no and also some sever infection this is the meds they gave me
    1,guaifenex
    2 flovent inhaler
    3 albutterol inhaler
    4 cephalexin
    5 promethiazine
    6 prednisone
    7 hydrocodone only a half a tablet 2 times a day

i only weighed 96 pounds so im hoping ill gain some weight from the meds

kara
  3. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I think albuterol is a stimulant, if it is it may cause you more trouble sleeping. I would look all of them up if I were you.

Just a thought. Good luck on the new Doc, sounds to me like it is time, take care.

Jaci