We're In For A Rough Ride!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mikie, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Mercury is retrograde in the Zodiac and will be til April 28. Oy! When this happens, all kinds of communication, especially electronic communication, will be going bonkers. I can almost always tell when this happens and I suspected it before it was confirmed.

TV and wi-fi have been unreliable through the cable co. The payments I made on my new computer both were returned as my bank claimed they couldn't find me or my acct. Both payments were made over the phone to CompUSA. They called me and I just put a check in the mail for the total amt. I was going to take the year with no interest to pay it off but I've had it. I'd rather pay it off and be done with the hassle.

So, my friends, watch everything for errors: Your bank and credit card statements and other bills as well. This is not a particularly good time to be installing software or doing anything with computers, phones, TV's, etc. In personal communication, it's easy to be misunderstood or to misunderstand.

Love, Mikie
  2. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

Hmmmm, haven't we all kinda been on a rough ride? If it's gonna get ruffer, then I guess we'll just have an opportunity to build a little more character, right? :)

Love, Wayne
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Don't know about you but I've got all the character I need dealing with my health. To have problems with electronics, my computer, my credit card (this has all happened to me) is more character than I want. BTW, have you gone to the USA Channel; I hear they advertise, "Characters Wanted." LOL

Love, Mikie