What a beautiful day..

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kimelia, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Kimelia

Kimelia New Member

Hi everyone. I'm sitting at work and just thankful that I have a job and that I have energy to be here today. Just wanted to throw that out. Hope you all have a great day.

Be Blessed!
  2. Kimelia

Kimelia New Member

Thanks! I use to live in Madison and was in Athens a lot. HOw do you like it there?

I read your profile and it seems we have a lot in common. You mentioned that if it werent for your parents you don't know what you would do.. Well, I have a 6 year old son and I had to let him go live with his father in Boston because I couldn't handle hte physical demands any longer. It's so hard that finding words to explain how hard it is would be impossible.

I'm glad that you have the support of your family.. That can make all the difference. [This Message was Edited on 12/01/2005]
  3. ksp56

ksp56 Member

You are very sweet to post this!

It is lightly snowing here today (NE Indiana) and the trees look beautiful. No sun, but still pretty!

You have a blessed day!

Kim
  4. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

I feel deeply grateful when I am able to talk on the phone. For three years I was too ill to make a phone call nearly all of the time. The lonliness was painful, especially since we moved to a new city in that time. I cherish every bit of human contact I am able to receive.
  5. Kimelia

Kimelia New Member

Thanks for sharing your thoughts too! We have to be thankful for hte many blessings though there maybe trials.

talking on the phone use to be so tiring to me, and still can be if i stay on it too long... We do need human contact, I think it can be healing.

I love nature, that is so easy to appreciate isnt it? :)[This Message was Edited on 12/02/2005]