What a blessing you are to me...........

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Eva2005, Aug 6, 2005.

1. Eva2005

Eva2005 New Member

I need to get off the computer to get caught up on dishes and some laundry. I just wanted to say that. Last week I went to my therapist. I was explaining to him that I have missed my friends at work. They still have their jobs and their lives. That came to a shock to me that that was one of the things that drastically changes when you can no longer get around. I have found friends here that are like family that do not judge and actually know what I am going through. Know the right thing to say when I need to hear it. And I am truly feeling blessed by reading and listening to all of you here on this site. I just wish it was a conference call so that we all could talk instead of all the typing...haha. Well just wanted to let all of you know.. Thank You for being there for me...Love Eva
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Saw this slipping over to page 2.

This site has been a God send to me too. I don't know what I'd do without all the kind members here.

Love, Mikie
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Thank you, Eva, and the same to you. Without this board, I'd be toast...well, you know what I mean. (-:

Have a great Sunday.
    Sue