What a drag. I'm on vacation and feeling worse

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nanna4550, Sep 7, 2005.

1. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

Here I am at beautiful Cannon Beach. I couldn't ask for better weather conditions. If only the pain would go away. This isn't fair, my hip hurts, my leg hurts, my back hurts, my neck hurts, my upper back hurts and yada yada yada. I am glad to be here, but I just want to feel good enough to really enjoy it. Yes, I have walked too much, but friday it's supposed to rain.
    You all know how I feel, I know. It's better than being home and at work, so I'll stop complaining.
    Nanna
  2. nanswajo

nanswajo New Member

I hate it when I finally have time off and I feel terrible. It is so disappointing! And everyone else is having a great time. Right?

I feel for you. Maybe you can at least find peace in the ocean and the rocks and it can help you relax. I know Cannon Beach, as I used to live in Eugene. I love the rocks there and the tide pools. Oh, I miss it.

Nancy
  3. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

Well, I had a good massage yesterday, but my hip still hurts to walk. My hubby doesn't mind- he's watching golf. I'm ready to go buy a lottery ticket and try to go down to the beach again. Its a pretty windy day, and we'll go to "Doogers" and have $2.50 appetizers around 4:00. It's nice I don't have to cook and clean up. Thanks to both of you for the responses, it's nice to know someone cares.
    Hugs to you both,
    Nanna