What a lovely

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tksinclair, Jan 1, 2004.

1. tksinclair

tksinclair New Member

website message board.

God Bless you all. I'm new and just have been clicking around the chronic pain boards and stumbled here. How lucky for me.

I know there are times, especially when it comes to chronic pain, that I get angry. Even at the Lord. This is a good place to get things back in place and in order. To remind myselve that "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not wont." A place to feel the warm arm of the Lord around my shoulders.

I'm glad I found my way here.
  2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

Hi and Welcome to the Worship Board !!

I'm so glad that you found this board, There are alot of caring and understanding people here that understands exactly what you are going through.

I have FMS and I know how hard it is to deal with Chronic pain, But, Please keep your trust in the Lord. He is the One who goes with us and He will not leave us nor forsake us.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    May God Bless You.

Many Blessings to you, Judy
  3. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

This is a wonderful website. People are always willing to pray for you and we totally understand, most of what others are going thru. Looks like the CA living is really good for you....smile. I too one day look forward to being in a nicer climate...may help with the pain...Welcome again...and God Bless
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Welcome Sinclair,

Glad to have you aboard. It is a blessing from the
    Lord that you have found us. We are all here to
    support each. God bless you.

Danny
  5. tksinclair

tksinclair New Member

all very much.

There's always room for one more in the prayer circle, right?

Thank you for the warm greeting.