What a mess I'm in now

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jole, Apr 27, 2007.

1. jole

jole Member

Hi all. I'm not really sure what to do, but I do know I'm in quite a mess right now. I applied for SSDI a month ago. Since that time, my psychiatrist diagnosed me with bipolar...then quit. My psychologist said severe depression....and is retiring in June. My fibro doc, who is the one that told me to apply for disability is now going to California for an indefinite leave to be with her sister who is having bypass surgery and to take care of her during her recouperation. My PCP doesn't want anything to do with the disability stuff.

As of this week, none of them have gotten anything from SS EXCEPT my PCP - go figure!!

I am just a mess right now - and they wonder why we should be depressed...My pain is at an all time high, I want to sleep 20/24 hours a day, and I would not suggest being around me if you don't have to.....

Any suggestions? I knew it would be a struggle, but this?? Man, I would give anything to be well enough to just go back to work!!
  2. suzette1954

suzette1954 New Member

giving all of the tests and meds they have given you. They know what SSD wants. You arent the 1st one theyve had to apply and they know what they want them to say.

Grab them before they are gone. Ask them if they want to be the reason you dont get your SSDI.

Suzette
  3. charlenef

charlenef New Member

BEFORE THEY LEAVE MY DR DIDNT WRITE ANYTHINGTO SS THEY JUST WANTED MY RECORDS I SENT THEM MYSELF GOOD LUCK CHARLENE
  4. Engel

Engel New Member

I would ask for your medical records from each of them. Try to calm down and ask them who is taking over their practices or how to reach them. I feel for ya. I would be hyperventilating and freaking out probably.