What a mess I've got

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Apr 19, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

I will not be too descriptive, but I have IBS-C. So, I took something for it. I hate to tell you what I woke up to, but leave it to say I have been cleaning bedding all morning, not to mention clothing, the floor to the bathroom, the bathroom rug, towels and then the toilet and tub.

If it is not one thing with this miserable disease it is another.

Yes, what a mess I've got and I am getting angrier and angrier with each load of wash I have to do. I am ready to explode. All the meditation in the world is not helping today.

Thanks for listening.

nyrofan
  2. chickadee

chickadee New Member

I can soooooooo relate. And, for me it's embarrassing even if no one knows about it but me. Difference between us is that my IBS is D and most of the time I don't feel it coming until it's too late.

Good Luck to us both.

Chickadee
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

These things happen. That explosive stuff has hit most people. My mom once had it in a posh hotel we were staying at and I had to try and wash the sheets in the bathroom!

In the end, I just told them what had happened and they said it happens all the time.

Big Hugs

Love Anne C
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Chickadee and Anne C:
    Thank you for the consolation. I really needed it. I felt like the loneliest person in the world when it happened and the sun was not even up yet.

I got angry as the cleaning started because I was not up to it, but: nobody was going to do it for me.

Now I can rest. I already made dinner and will sit on the heating pad all this evening.

That disaster is over. Thanks, girls.

nyrofan
  5. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I've had IBS.I'm luckt though.It comes immediately after severe constipation.I hope the rest of the day is better for you.LINDA
  6. msmac

msmac New Member

sorry about your problem.. I got great relief from Zelnorm, and found that after about a year of using it once a day, (usually you use it twice), I have been able to need it only occasionally. To heck with the calories, a banana or 2 are like miracle workers. A nurse once told me if I was constipated to eat a banana, and if I had diarrhea, to eat a banana. (I also have had to keep a tube of Desitin diaper ointment on hand after such episodes as you have had today cause I would be sooo sore). Hope this helps for the future!