what a pleasant surprise

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gnanny, Nov 16, 2006.

1. gnanny

gnanny New Member

Sometimes I need some light reading and a little 'company' the chit chat board fills the bill nicely.

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I was in portland last month to visit my brother and an old college roommate. Boy, they sure have gotten old.

I took up crosswords a couple years ago to try and ward off Alzheimer's. Don't think it's working. Just locked myself out of the house.

Good thing I've kept my girlish figure and can still climb thru a window.
  3. gnanny

gnanny New Member

I hope you got here before the rains set in! We are used to the rain but this is too much.

I am probably the last to know how my memory is doing. I forget to ask the others.

I havent locked myself out of the house lately and thats a good thing because I HAVENT kept my girlish figure and to climb in through a window is just tooo visual. It wouldnt be pretty.

Thanks for saying hello!
  4. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

I once used a ladder to climb into the second storey window of a stranger who had locked herself out of the house.

This was a rather interesting turn of events, as this stranger was the same old lady who refused my offer of carrying her grocery bags for her a block before she got to her house. ;) I guess she decided to trust after all.

I don't know if other people feel like this at times, but I have a burning desire to see what the inside of other people's houses look like.

(( )) Shannon
  5. gnanny

gnanny New Member

I love to see how other peoples homes look. I find myself drawn to look when folks have drapes open and the lights on. I think thats why I like those shows on tv....house hunters, flip this house, sell this house etc.

I dont want to move and I am not unsatisfied with what I have but I love to see what other people do with their 'space'.