WHAT AGE?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by s43, Oct 21, 2002.

1. s43

s43 New Member

Hi to everyone just a question for everyone,does fibro affect certain ages or can it affect just about anyone.Iwas diagnosed about 3 weeks ago after a long battle, these docs do not listen,its nice to meet such lovely peole on this site who will take the time to reply with infor that is useful for everyone who is suffering from this dd.Love to everyone from Sharon
  2. s43

s43 New Member

Hi to everyone just a question for everyone,does fibro affect certain ages or can it affect just about anyone.Iwas diagnosed about 3 weeks ago after a long battle, these docs do not listen,its nice to meet such lovely peole on this site who will take the time to reply with infor that is useful for everyone who is suffering from this dd.Love to everyone from Sharon
  3. PAT

PAT New Member

I know I have had symptoms since about age 9, and I have a son who is 12, and I am sure he has it too. I know people who didn't have ANY symptoms until an injury that occured in adulthood. I think it can attack anyone at any age. It is a shame, bit so true, about docs that don't listen, I hope you can look around until you find one you're more comfortable with. This is a good place to find information and support! Patti G