what am i doing on valentines day for me?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Feb 13, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i am going to go get my nails done and pedicure....then i will go the ymca do what ever i can physically...then go sit in the sauna...i need to bring a book to read....
    and i may go get some chinese for lunch...but i may hold off until wednesday and take my son there ...they have lunch specials for $5.05, includes soup of the day,entree, choice of fried rice or rice, and fried won tons but i will ask if they could subsitute for an egg roll instead...the food is so yummy there...

then i get to pick up my son at school after track practice around 5 pm ...then i think i will have him help me cook some diner and he gets to vaccuum the apartment...

then i think american idol is on in the evening so that isn't depressing...sorta mindless and i like to hear people sing and music and dancing...

that will be my day to me my special valentine...

jodie
  2. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

I hope that your day is happy and pain free!

Good for you Jodie ........you are picking up the pieces and moving on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Way to go! Just don't over do it!:)

Iam so happy for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you
    Doxy
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i guess it is called self care....and boy after reading this post and how there are married couples that post how they don't even get an acknowlegment of thier b-days...i say do for ourselves plus we really get something that we need...

i want people to do for me because they want to...not because they think they have to....

when i turned 35, month before i i came home from work on lunch told the ex that i booked two hotel rooms for my bday he said what about christmas...i said what about it...he siad cody needs to open his presents and he will want to play with them...we didnt have any family here and i said cody can take his games with him....told them they can come or stay here but i am leaving for reno, cause i didn't want to be around any christmas trees on my birthday...

they came with me we went and i did have have a good time...

well talk to you later i am taking some stuff for my tennis elbow that won't go away...anit inflammatories, motrin...i wanted to make that clear...then i need to ice it down..

talk to you later

jodie
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

I bought some warming massage oils to have hunny give me a rub :)
    and we're going out to dinner. (so no cooking for me!!)

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!

Hugs
    Tandy
  5. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

I work from home, but I'm not answering calls, office email. Since I feel crummy anyway I am staying in sweats and lounging in my room. NO GUILT TODAY!!

I might make a little heart shaped cake later if I feel like, order in some food and relaaxxxxx...... I'll be with right there watching American Idol.

Maybe some day I will be able to sit in a restaurant or go somewhere, at this point my anxiety is so bad and my legs so wobbly, I can barely go into the corner store.

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Sue in Ontario