what am i doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mamacilla, Sep 2, 2003.

1. mamacilla

mamacilla New Member

hi, i am fairly new here and 2 or 3 times i have posted a reply and then the entire topic will disappear instead of moving up. (this hasn't happened every time, just the 2 or 3) the last one was just awhile ago and it was started by kholmes and the subject was on favorite books. anybody have any ideas what i have done wrong?
    thank you.
  2. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

She has moved the post over to the Chit Chat Board, you can find it by clicking on the banner on top of this page, where it say's MESSAGE BOARDS, and it will bring up a menu, of other boards that are on this site also.

That's where we are suppose to talk about other thing's, beside's Medical Topics. Like Book's, share Jokes, just be silly, I mean ya ,know a Fun place.
    sincerely,
    sharonk
  3. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Sometimes, if a subject gets posted on the fibro board, and it isn't specificly about fibro, the moderators move it to the chit chat board. In this case,(and I just checked) your post is on the Chit chat board. I hope this helps.
    Takesha
  4. mamacilla

mamacilla New Member

sharon & takesha,
    thank you!
    now i know what to put where,
    and i also know i didn't dream that i posted it; i actually did it! lol
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I meant to post that I had moved a couple of threads. We have so many new people here that I wanted to mention our other forums.

Thanks and sorry 'bout that.

Love, Mikie