What and where is FFC?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by anches, Aug 1, 2006.

1. anches

anches New Member

Hi, Sorry to be so dumb, I'm new here and I've been reading about the anti virals you guys are talking about. You mention the FFC sometime, could someone tell me what that is and where it is? I really want to try some anti virals. I think there's something to it. Thanks!
  2. Empower

Empower New Member

Whether you have been diagnosed or misdiagnosed, whether you have been searching for years to get your life back to "normal" or you are just starting to feel it slip away - there is help and hope!

At Fibromyalgia & Fatigue Centers, Inc. (FFC) we specialize in treating the debilitating conditions known as Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue and Immune Dysfunction Syndrome and Unrelenting Fatigue. We offer help through a successfully proven treatment protocol and have treated over 4,000 patients nationwide. It is through a holistic, integrated and comprehensive approach to the treatment of underlying physiological factors that differentiates our approach and ultimate patient success.

Based on our Founder, Bob Baurys, and his struggle with Fibromyalgia and Unrelenting Fatigue, it is our goal at FFC to help others by blending sound medical-based protocols with compassion and understanding to achieve positive outcomes and bring help and hope to those suffering with these debilitating conditions.

Feeling good again begins with a few simple steps …

Research your symptoms and these illnesses. See About You, About Your Symptoms or About Your Illness.
    Learn about Fibromyalgia & Fatigue Centers at About Us.
    Act on what you learn and seek wellness. See About Your Wellness.
    Feel good again!
    Congratulations on taking the first step to getting your life back!

3. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

The web site list these sites available below

Atlanta, GA
    Boston, MA
    Cleveland, OH
    Dallas, TX
    Denver, CO
    Detroit, MI
    Fort Worth, TX
    Las Vegas, NV
    Norwalk, CT