What are these tiny blisters on my face????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Staceymarie, Mar 16, 2006.

  1. Staceymarie

    Staceymarie New Member

    One will go away and the next morning, there is one right beside it. It almosat looks like a rash with blisters or zits on it. I know....gross.

    Does anyone know what it is and what I can put on it to make it go away? I know its not the normal breakout or acne....it's spreading across my chin!


[ advertisement ]