What are you GRATEFUL for TODAY??? 73106

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 1sweetie, Jul 31, 2006.

1. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I have used this board to vent, ask questions, and hopefully make some one feel that they are supported, and to receive support.

My attitude needs an adjustment sometimes (in fact a lot). I need to write down a couple of thing each day that I do have something to be grateful for. So many of us have problems, I thought if each day we would look for a couple of things that happened THAT DAY that made us feel good, made us grateful, that it would help someone else look for something good that I or others may be overlooking.

I would like to have a new thread each day and not necessarily started by me since I am not able to get on the board each day. If this doesn't work that's OK too.

Here are a few things that I should be grateful for today:

I have air conditioning and am able to keep my home cool when others do not.

I have a dog today that loves me when I read where another had lost their loved animal.

My husband came home and knew I was struggling with the laundry and he took over so that hopefully, we could spend the day together tomorrow (our anniversary).

What are you grateful for this day???

2. angellwolffe

angellwolffe New Member

today i am greatful for my doggie, my hubby and a/c. today is a good day for me no pain so far, but then again i've only been up for two hours.

angell
  3. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

my A/C it reached 114 here today and is suppose to be like this for the next 3 days, I'm thankful for my Dh because he takes really good care of me and watches over me, he makes sure I don't do things that will hurt me, he is always asking me how I am doing, and when I have my really really bad days and I take my frustration out on him he hugs me and tells me he loves me.

Ann

[This Message was Edited on 07/31/2006]
  4. mrpain

mrpain New Member

I just read your profile for the first time and can't believe all that you've gone thru. I mean, I believe it, I'm just stund and sorry you have gone thru so much. You must be an amazing woman. I could have never endured that.
    And to be writing what your grateful for..

I'm grateful for people like you. I'm thankful for this board and how it's brought a lot of us together and the encouragement that comes along.
    I'm thankful for my family and all of God's blessings. Take care and may this month of August be the best you've ever had.
  5. spacee

spacee Member

You HAVE been through so much. Wish I could give you a hug. You have a great attitude.

I am thankful for about everything that you guys are so I will add by favorite.

My bed. Don't ask me what kind of mattress. It was made in the 1950's but not used much. I do have an "egg crate" type thing on it for cushion. But everytime I get it in or wake up, I think "I am so blessed to have such a comfortable place to sleep/rest".

Spacee